In the peaceful, homely and pollution free environment of the resort, guests will enjoy beauty of nature.
- Peaceful and easy to access location
- All rooms are airy, spacious, well furnished with attached bath and running hot and cold water
- Panoramic views of Himalaya, dense forests, terraced agriculture/ horticulture and village settlements from all rooms
- Sun rise can be seen from all rooms
- Wooden loft beds and toys/books especially for children
- Restaurant serving Indian and Kumauni cuisine
- Organic/herbal tea
- Natural spring (‘Dhara’) water on request
- Own farm vegetables/fruits depending on season & availability
- Solar emergency lights
- Blower heater arrangement on payment
- Open air sitting Facility
- Parking within premise
- Bonfire on payment
- Taxi facility on request
- Indoor games: Carom, Ludo, Snake-Ladder, Chess, etc.
Indoor games for children: International Business, Tic-Tac-Toe, Jumping Monkey, Battleship, Checkers, 9 men’s Morris, Steeplechase, Travel Bingo, Backgammon, Racing Game, Space-Venture, Cricket T20, Ludo, Train chess, Football, Space-Venture, etc.